The Butler Dads Club website, Facebook Fan Page and Twitter account are provided for the Butler community by the Butler Dads Club. We are committed to sharing information through the use of various social media, including this web site, to keep our members informed and facilitate our members in sharing information with the BDC and themselves.
We will update this web site as often as possible with the latest news from the Butler Dads club, the school and Arlington ISD.
All postings of comments from our members on this site are at the discretion of the site administrators. The intent of this policy is not to keep any negative or critical information from being posted but to protect the privacy and rights of Butler staff, students and parents. Naming specific Butler staff, parents or students in a negative way will not be allowed. The page administrators will review all postings to make sure they align with these guidelines.
We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, we will not leave comments on any post that:
- Break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes respecting copyright and fair use laws. If you are talking about someone else’s work, reference this or the person and where possible include a link.
- Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic or sexist, as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit.
- Easily identify students or staff in defamatory, abusive or generally negative terms or violate privacy laws such as FERPA regulations.
- Do not show proper consideration for the privacy of others or are considered likely to offend or provoke others in a negative manner.
- Are spam – i.e., repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are simply advertising/promoting a service or product.
- Are completely unrelated to the Butler Dads Club, Butler Elementary, AISD, the local community or random in nature.
The page administrators reserve the right to remove any comments at any time for any reason.
If you have a comment or would like to report an inappropriate item for us to review, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org